- Type: Revolver
- Caliber(s): .44 Magnum, .666 Caliber
- Weight: lbs ( kg)
- Length: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Barrel length(s): 4 in (10.2 cm)
- Capacity: 6-round cylinder
Plissken used .666 Caliber Tedlar-jacketed rounds.
It's not currently known when Plissken started carrying 22147s.
Atlanta metavirus heistEdit
Plissken carried these revolvers while stealing metaviruses from the weapons division of the Atlanta Center for Disease and Control. After his discovering his client had sold him out to the USPF, Plissken gave the man the choice of being shot by his revolvers or having a metavirus poured down his throat. While client mutated from the metavirus, a ATACS robot attacked Plissken, but the revolvers had no effect on its armor. Plissken eventually destroyed the ATACS unit with its own rifle.
Los Angeles 2013Edit
Plissken was arrested in New Vegas Thailand for gunfighting with his dual S&W Model 22147s. Later after being forced to do mission into Los Angeles island, he specifically requested to bring his custom revolvers.
Background Information and NotesEdit
- In reality, the Model 22147 is the Smith & Wesson 629 Hunter.
- Sanke's dual Model 22147s are only identified in The Adventures of Snake Plissken one-shot comic.